Thank you for expressing interest for career training at NTC. This checklist will assist you in the application process. The steps taken for candidacy require close attention to detail. Use this checklist to ensure that all forms, transcripts, and assessment verifications are correctly completed and submitted within the appropriate time frame.
Northeast Technology Center operates under the concept of open enrollment. All persons sixteen years of age or older are eligible for admission. You may enroll at anytime during the year.
Students entering NTC may be given credit for any previous training or education. The student must provide a transcript of training or education to NTC for evaluation. All credit given will be placed on the student's NTC transcript.
Enrollment for the fall semester begins each January. To enroll as a student at NTC, simply follow these three easy steps:
From the links below, complete the appropriate application, which is a requirement to be considered for admission. For high school students, the application must be signed by the student's parent or legal guardian, as well as the high school principal or counselor:
In addition to a completed application, students will also need to gather the following records:
- Official high school transcript
- Plan Interest Inventory & Achievement Scores.
Mail the completed application and all required documents to the desired campus at the addresses below. If you have more questions regarding the admissions process, contact the Student Services Office at your campus using the phone number or email link listed below:
Other Important Information:
High School Students
- Can earn three elective credits per school year if course requirements are met at their high school. Credits earned are issued by the sending school on the high school transcript.
- Bus transportation is provided from the home high school, or students may also drive their personal vehicles.
- Students who attend a high school located within the five-county NTC District may attend daytime classes free of charge.
- High school students attending either the morning or afternoon will spend the remainder of the day at their home high school.
- Adults must submit application and High School transcript before admittance.
- Adults living in the NTC District must pay tuition and fees. Adults outside the district pay double the tuition.